Okay so the other day I was looking on Pinterest, of course, and I saw these Mini Blueberry Muffins. I thought to myself oh my gosh those look so good! I have to make these so guess what , I did. And they are amazing!! Yum 🙂
1. 2 eggs, at room temperature
2. 1/2 a cup of white sugar and a 1/2 a cup of brown sugar
3. 1 cup milk
4. ½ cup olive oil
5. 2 cups flour
6. 3 teaspoons baking powder
7. ½ teaspoon salt
8. 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
9. 3 blueberries in each muffin
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Place muffin liners in a mini muffin tin
2. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and sugar until smooth. Mix in milk and olive oil.
3. In a medium bowl mix flour, baking powder, salt and vanilla extract.
4. Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients gradually and mix by hand. Make sure you Don’t overmix, just mix until the dry ingredients are mixed into creamy.
5. pour the batter into muffin liners filling almost to the top. Top with 3 blueberries.
6. Bake at 400F for 15 min until done.
Next take muffins out of your oven. Let cool then enjoy your scrumptious Mini Blueberry Muffins.
Hope You Enjoy!! :p